Friday, February 15, 2008


Great lunch ride! the snow from the nasty rains we got yesterday came down to 600' in some areas! (I live at 300')

Snow capped mnts all in the background cool temps in the 60's sun was strong.

I felt pretty good no dabs at all! cleared everything! wasn't my fastest but def feeling more comfortable on tech climbs in the clipless shoes.

Activity
Route:Lunch MTBElev. Avg:749 ft
Location:Poway, CAElev. Gain:+4 ft
Date:02/15/08Up/Downhill: [+1381/-1377]
Time:11:45 AMDifficulty:3.9 / 5.0
 
Weather:Fair
 61 F temp; 25% humidity
 61 F heat index; winds W 10
Performance

Distance: 8.99 miles
Time:0:58:43
Speed:9.2 mph
Pace:6' 31 /miHeart Rate:161 bpm (Avg)
Calories:409187 bpm (Peak)
Map
Poway, California
 
Elevation (ft)
 

Posted from bimactive.com

1 comment:

Unknown said...

How lucky are you that you can go ride at lunchtime & have great weather. Heard there were mudslides in parts of Poway due to fires & all that rain....did that effect any of your trails you ride? I think I need to get one of those gauges to see how fast...ahem...I mean how slow I am actually riding! Might give me an incentive to work to higher speeds & see how far I'm actually riding. Always used that as a guage to push myself on treadmill. John actually got me one but it wasn't a good one & never worked & then broke once I got ot going. I think I'll check out performancebike.com and find one myself! You do so well and I'm envious you have such beautiful landscapes to enjoy at same time. Enjoy!