Sunday, March 9, 2008


Tried a new ride up in off the San Juan trail up in Orange County.

Fun ride! super fun downhills, but the initial climbs were way too much hike a bike.... doable climbs but the traction was lacking so I did a bit of walking.

But the climb out of the canyon was fun! lots of switch backs I finally got in a rhythm and blasted back up pushing pretty hard but not all out as I didn't know where the trail ended so I was leaving a bit in the tank cause I didn't want to burn out if there was a lot left.

I'll def do this ride again but not as a training ride too much hike a bike and a very long drive but a great ride non the less.

Activity
Route:--Elev. Avg:3041 ft
Location:Lake Elsinore, CAElev. Gain:+4 ft
Date:03/09/08Up/Downhill: [+2116/-2112]
Time:10:48 AMDifficulty:4.3 / 5.0
Performance

Distance: 9.79 miles
Time:3:04:29
Speed:3.2 mph
Pace:18' 45 /miHeart Rate:138 bpm (Avg)
Calories:648180 bpm (Peak)
Map
 
Elevation (ft)
 
Speed (mph)
 

Posted from bimactive.com

No comments: