Wednesday, July 18, 2007


Me and Joe met up with a new group of people today, they were pretty quick. Though not as fast as the Gery Fox group it would be good to ride with them to get faster on the climbs.

New route out on a sick decent into eastern mission trails then a hella climb out. Added ~100+ feet of climbing to a the usual double loop ride. Good stuff only walked ~30 yds (15yds a piece on 2 climbs early just to steep couldn't keep front wheel down)

One of the new Guys beefed it bad on the decent into the valley we were way ahead and they told us to go on that "one of the guys has a pretty bad puncture wound" hope all is well. (this acounts for the extended stop real avg was 7.1mph)

Me and Joe then made hast slammed the valley decent and I was 90% up the bitch climb when I lost my balance and spun out in a rut! I was pissed! that climb struck again I thought for sure I was on my way to my 2nd ever clearing of that climb!

I toasted up and felt good on the final short climb then back to the car....

Rock on good ride!

Activity
Route:--Elev. Avg:667 ft
Location:La Mesa, CAElev. Gain:+16 ft
Date:07/18/07Up/Downhill: [+1213/-1197]
Time:05:35 PMDifficulty:3.5 / 5.0
 
Weather:Fair
 70F temp; 68% humidity
 70F heat index; winds NW 6
Performance

Distance: 6.67 miles
Time:1:34:49
Speed:4.2 mph
Pace:14' 17 /miHeart Rate:163 bpm (Avg)
Calories:420193 bpm (Peak)
Map
 
Elevation (ft.)
 
Speed (mph)
 

Posted from bimactive.com

No comments: