Saturday, October 20, 2007

12hr Pre-ride


OK...wtf.....this ride was nuts....

one word....SAND!...wtf is this the arabian desert? I hope to hell we took wrong turns or else this race is 75% sand!

WTF, I mean I like the beach as much as the nest guy but GFY! last decent was fun, there was a little fun in between but holy hell all the climbs were SAND! imposible if not improbable to ride and did I mention SANDY!

I hope to hell we took wrong turns or else this is one of the worst places I have ever riden.... and to race for 12hrs.........GFYM!

Sox won...ya hooooo game 7 tomorrow hence no ride more booz!

Word of the day is GAGNE, said ganyea! as the asshole protected a 10 run lead in the 9th congrads to the canacdian disaster and Nancy Drew!

Peace!



Activity
Route:--Elev. Avg:1706 ft
Location:Aguanga, CAElev. Gain:+13 ft
Date:10/20/07Up/Downhill: [+1417/-1404]
Time:02:16 PMDifficulty:4.1 / 5.0
 
Weather:Fair
 70 F temp; 68% humidity
 70 F heat index; winds SW 7
Performance

Distance: 10.52 miles
Time:2:14:23
Speed:4.7 mph
Pace:12' 46 /mi
Calories:677
Map
 
Elevation (ft)
 
Speed (mph)
 

Posted from bimactive.com

No comments: