Thursday, October 18, 2007


Great ride! got alot of time with the new helmet mount light....Why oh why didn't I get that light earlier!

Esp thru the "tunnels" you can see the turns ahead that aren't in front of you ect ect def highly recommend it!

My riding was uh *shrug* first night ride of the season need to get my cat eyes honed.... I was all over the place didn't climb esp well (dabbed 2X on the goat climb) descended ok def can go faster but its out riding the lights that was bugging me and I have to get used to not being able to see way ahead.

Day off tomorrow Pre-ride Temecula Saturday

Activity
Route:--Elev. Avg:230 ft
Location:La Jol, CAElev. Gain:-32 ft
Date:10/18/07Up/Downhill: [+1345/-1377]
Time:05:57 PMDifficulty:3.8 / 5.0
 
Weather:Fair
 64 F temp; 67% humidity
 64 F heat index; winds NW 3
Performance

Distance: 13.94 miles
Time:2:23:20
Speed:5.8 mph
Pace:10' 21 /mi
Calories:750
Map
 
Elevation (ft)
 
Speed (mph)
 

Posted from bimactive.com

No comments: