Wednesday, October 10, 2007


Another great after work MTB ride.

The rebuilt IF is sick! the wheels feel great the tires have uber grip (they were tossing dirt up into my face at the begining as they are mad tacky)

The fork! it feels great! I may run a couple psi lower to soften it up.

I came so close to clearing all my problem climbs (south fortuna I cleared the area I have a hard time with only to loose my balance and fall in an easy stop) and on S turns I cleared 3/4 but dabbed at the last rut!

no lights needed yet but next week I think they will be in order.

Activity
Route:--Elev. Avg:656 ft
Location:La Mesa, CAElev. Gain:+10 ft
Date:10/10/07Up/Downhill: [+1263/-1253]
Time:05:12 PMDifficulty:3.6 / 5.0
 
Weather:Fair
 66F temp; 58% humidity
 66F heat index; winds W 9
Performance

Distance: 6.58 miles
Time:1:16:18
Speed:5.2 mph
Pace:11' 32 /mi
Calories:392
Map
 
Elevation (ft.)
 
Speed (mph)
 

Posted from bimactive.com

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Well I guess that answers my question about how the newly rebuilt is doing! Sounds as if it will work in your favor!! Falling in an easy stop is better than leaving 6" of an impression with your helmet!! Good luck with all your practice runs up until the Nov deadline for the 12hr! Still amazed! :->