Saturday, August 11, 2007


Me and Jeff hit up another Noble canyon run :) I def have to do this ride more often.

We hit the road at 8am, hit the trail by 9:30am Heat was def better in the am versus a couple weeks ago. The no hang iver thing also help alot :)

Road the first climb pretty good, totally hucked the road drop (decending skills are def caming back :) actually felt pretty good thru the second small climb then down down down :) I hucked the downed tree (2X I walked back up and did it again as its fun and I usually roll it felt confident today) and I also flew thru the tough rock section before the lill river crossing good stuff.

I didn't clear the final rock garden even after I walked back and tryed it again sec time I was in the wrong gear and just couldn't pedal thru so I dabbed once.

I actually felt ok thru the dester climb, although it was HOT! but slow and steady felt ok and road the whole thing!

Ripped the last DH and def felt good thru the final rock garden didn't dab once!

Hit up the Socal Euro GTG after a pretty good day all and all.

couple pics from the GTG, tommorow easy ride with Mirsad

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us



Activity
Route:--Elev. Avg:4456 ft
Location:Mount Laguna, CAElev. Gain:-1765 ft
Date:08/11/07Up/Downhill:[+787/-2552]
Time:09:50 AMDifficulty:3.9 / 5.0
Performance

Distance:10.18 miles
Time:1:58:49
Speed:5.1 mph
Pace:11' 46 /mi
Calories:596
Map
Elevation (ft.)
Speed (mph)

Posted from bimactive.com

No comments: