Saturday, August 25, 2007


Wow started out the ride ripping! cleared the first 2 climbs and was feeling good.

Got to the windy woods section and on a left hander lost the front tire and went down so fast I didn't even put my hands out!

My head hit the ground so hard that my damn mellow left a 6" deep divit in the ground! damn I wish I had a camera cause I Owned that dirt with my head! :) Helmet looked ok, wasn't the crash that was bad it was the sudden stop at the end :)

Got up and def had a cloudy head..... kinda rolled thru the next couple sections def wasn't feeling all there.

As the ride went on I started to get some confidence back and was feeling better. I actually road all on Extra credit and was a little slow on the last down hill (just more causius than anything) Got a lill headache now but not nausious or anything so I should be good.

Haven't went down that hard since a took a digger on eticket in mission trails ~1 year ago.

I'll bounce back, all in all a good ride actually bested my best time down the trail.

Activity
Route:Noble CanyonElev. Avg:4454 ft
Location:Mount Laguna, CAElev. Gain:-1745 ft
Date:08/25/07Up/Downhill: [+859/-2604]
Time:10:00 AMDifficulty:3.9 / 5.0
Performance

Distance: 9.73 miles
Time:1:39:59
Speed:5.8 mph
Pace:10' 21 /miHeart Rate:149 bpm (Avg)
Calories:464186 bpm (Peak)
Map
Mount Laguna, California
 
Elevation (ft.)
 

Posted from bimactive.com

No comments: