Thursday, August 9, 2007


Small group this week, couple new faces. Most of the fast guys weren't there so I was lookin forward to not getting my ass kicked.

Was feeling confident on the decent my bike handling skills are finally starting to come back to me, after riding too much road.

Went the easy way up cobles, (I didn't remember that way but after getting into it I remember doing it once before and it almost killed me....today it seemed easy I guess I have come pretty far in the past year or so)

Did about half of intestens and hit the Road to Wyamia. Felt really good on the decent! Had to keep giving room to the guy in front of me as I kept coming up on him.

Hit the Goat climb and got up it again, almost stalled 2 times in the tricky tek parts but pulled it off and actually felt ok at the top!

Day off tommorow then Noble saturday!

Activity
Route:Cobles to WyamiaElev. Avg:241 ft
Location:La Jol, CAElev. Gain:-50 ft
Date:08/09/07Up/Downhill: [+1236/-1286]
Time:05:45 PMDifficulty:3.7 / 5.0
 
Weather:A Few Clouds
 67F temp; 72% humidity
 67F heat index; winds SW 8
Performance

Distance: 11.93 miles
Time:1:38:35
Speed:7.3 mph
Pace:8' 13 /miHeart Rate:149 bpm (Avg)
Calories:458189 bpm (Peak)
Map
La Jolla, California
 
Elevation (ft.)
 

Posted from bimactive.com

No comments: