Wednesday, November 28, 2007


Man what a bad ride....

I wasn't really feeling it today, started out ok.... was slow the whole time I def need to get my confidence up when riding at night if I'm gonna race in a 24hr race!

Right when I was feeling ok and got a rhythm going I lowsided on the inside of a turn and my foot wouldn't come out of the pedal so I slide on top of my knee/leg..... I walked the ensuing climb.... then on the last up and down I couldn't get my foot out again and fell tossed the bike thru a tantrum like a little 12yr with a skinned knee.....

ah well finished up and had the whole drive home to think about how much of a douch I was.....

gearing up and gonna try and have fun tomorrow night bounce back and enjoy myself :)

Activity
Route:52 short loopElev. Avg:689 ft
Location:La Mesa, CAElev. Gain:+10 ft
Date:11/28/07Up/Downhill: [+974/-964]
Time:05:00 PMDifficulty:3.2 / 5.0
 
Weather:Fair
 62 F temp; 39% humidity
 62 F heat index; winds Calm
Performance

Distance: 5.53 miles
Time:0:55:57
Speed:5.9 mph
Pace:10' 10 /miHeart Rate:157 bpm (Avg)
Calories:260181 bpm (Peak)
Map
La Mesa, California
 
Elevation (ft)
 

Posted from bimactive.com

No comments: