Sunday, March 30, 2008


Did pretty well today, weather didn't cooperate but luckily a couple pees were down to ride in the afternoon.

felt good on the switch back climb, my decent skills are so so getting old have less balls I guess.

I hit the fire road climb pretty hard didn't stop at the parking lot went the whole way up and felt great! I think I could have pushed harder on the fire road but I was thinking I needed to hold back to leave some for the single track section not next time I'll hammer the whole thing!

Big week coming up looks like it may rain wed, but I'll hit a spin class if that is the case. but thinking of doing a lunch and post work ride end march on a big note! if I do 2 rides tomorrow I'll be even with my mileage total from '07 with 85% MTB'ing so far in '08!!!!

Activity
Route:--Elev. Avg:630 ft
Location:Santee, CAElev. Gain:-3 ft
Date:03/30/08Up/Downhill: [+1604/-1607]
Time:03:14 PMDifficulty:4.5 / 5.0
 
Weather:Mostly Cloudy
 55 F temp; 54% humidity
 55 F heat index; winds SW 12
Performance

Distance: 17.00 miles
Time:2:46:00
Speed:6.1 mph
Pace:9' 50 /miHeart Rate:152 bpm (Avg)
Calories:860182 bpm (Peak)
Map
 
Elevation (ft)
 
Speed (mph)
 

Posted from bimactive.com

No comments: