Monday, October 27, 2008


After building a bike rack for the E and grabbing a new saddle for the CX bike ;)




We headed up to ATT, hit the road up and onto the trail hit the fun little decent to the base of the main climb, and then up we went!

Matt was gone as the single speed only has one speed and on climbs its usually fast! I sat back and set tempo as I knew it was a 5 mile climb and this was my first MTB ride in 2 weeks. I passed Matt a lill while up the climb as he was taking a breather and I was feeling good so I picked up the pace a bit.

I got about 80% to the top of the ATT and hung steak and turned around and headed back down a bit to regroup. We regrouped and then headed all the way up to the top of the ATT.

We hung there for a few mins then went up a lill more to get in some single track. The single track was mad fun and flowy though I stacked it trying a harder line down the rock face that leads back to the ATT... oops :)

We flew down the rest of the trail till Joe got a flat, so we got that all fixed and then climbed back out and too the cars. Great first ride back!

Activity
Route:--Elev. Avg:1375 ft
Location:Alpine, CAElev. Gain:-39 ft
Date:10/25/08Up/Downhill: [+1709/-1748]
Time:03:35 PMDifficulty:4.6 / 5.0
 
Weather:A Few Clouds
 79 F temp; 23% humidity
 76 F heat index; winds Calm
Performance

Distance: 8.65 miles
Time:2:26:49
Speed:3.5 mph
Pace:17' 09 /mi
Calories:570
Map
 
Elevation (ft)
 
Speed (mph)
 

Posted from bimactive.com

No comments: