Thursday, January 29, 2009


Checked out La Costa for the first time... at night.... :) We got a lill lost at first and climbed up the steep ass fireroad! its was a grinder! and def no warm up! but we got to the top and found NASCAR! man that is fun! Matt had some issues as he didn't have a lot of light. We made our way down and kinda got lost again when we got to a spot where it just looped back but figured out a way up the switchbacks. That was a really fun technical climb. These trails were 75% rock and lots of tech I loved it! I dabbed in 2 spots, 1 was a rocky section where I lost traction and I picked a bad line 30 yrds from the top and smashed my knee on my stem :( Great ride can't wait to do it again some time!

Activity
Route:--Elev. Avg:709 ft
Location:Rancho Santa Fe, CAElev. Gain:+33 ft
Date:01/29/09Up/Downhill: [+1269/-1236]
Time:06:11 PMDifficulty:3.5 / 5.0
 
Weather:Fair
 62 F temp; 28% humidity
 62 F heat index; winds E 5
Performance

Distance: 5.13 miles
Time:1:24:23
Speed:3.7 mph
Pace:16' 13 /miHeart Rate:160 bpm (Avg)
Calories:370187 bpm (Peak)
Map
 
Elevation (ft)
 
Speed (mph)
 

Posted from bimactive.com

No comments: