Thursday, January 1, 2009


First ride of the year! I fixed the broken barrel adjuster on the IF and off to Mission trails we were. We went up the canyon to the east of spring and for the first time EVER I cleared the whole climb including the tuff right!. Then down a long fun decent, then headed up north again and up spring I got all the way up to the tuff part. The it was over to Oak cyn and I walked the sketchy section, Jeff rode it, and jason had a sick over the bars dismount which he ran out of! Down spring was fun! my legs were feeling Mt washington still so I wasn't as fast as usual but was having fun! We then climbed up the switches I cleared all the tuff lefts!!!! and on the last easy right I screwed it up.... damn but was feeling ok. We then had a great decent down the barrels and back to the cars :) Great new years ride!

Activity
Route:--Elev. Avg:585 ft
Location:La Mesa, CAElev. Gain:-13 ft
Date:01/01/09Up/Downhill: [+1909/-1922]
Time:01:10 PMDifficulty:4.3 / 5.0
 
Weather:Fair with Haze
 62 F temp; 64% humidity
 62 F heat index; winds W 6
Performance

Distance: 18.04 miles
Time:3:13:01
Speed:5.6 mph
Pace:10' 43 /miHeart Rate:151 bpm (Avg)
Calories:981192 bpm (Peak)
Map
 
Elevation (ft)
 
Speed (mph)
 

Posted from bimactive.com

No comments: