Monday, January 5, 2009



Sunday am after getting home and not even taking my bike out of the car :) I get up at 6:45am and am at vail lake by 8:15 for a 9am start. The legs are tired and its cold out (maybe 40F) big mass start and again I get a crappy start and was totally not warmed up!
I head up the first climb and I can see the guy I know I lost to in november pulling away from me. Down the tunnel of love and over the whoops and finally I start to get warmed up! Then we hit the marine corps climb (aka the run up as ist way to steep and loose to ride) after that a fun decent to the start finish first lap 30mins!!!!
Now I'm warmed up bit the legs are still tired I turn a 29min lap and on the final lap I pull a 27min lap!




Now its def time for a break! I'm gonna basically shut it down for most if january and hit it HARD in feb!!!

Activity
Route:--Elev. Avg:1638 ft
Location:Aguanga, CAElev. Gain:+6 ft
Date:01/04/09Up/Downhill: [+1459/-1453]
Time:08:38 AMDifficulty:4.3 / 5.0
 
Weather:Fair
 54 F temp; 61% humidity
 54 F heat index; winds Calm
Performance

Distance: 15.16 miles
Time:1:53:30
Speed:8.0 mph
Pace:7' 30 /mi
Calories:687
Map
 
Elevation (ft)
 
Speed (mph)
 

Posted from bimactive.com

No comments: