Monday, January 5, 2009


A few hrs later of sitting in the car and hangin out in crap cold weather with was FINALLY time for the night crit :) This was a super fun event! there were only like 10-15 people racing so it was rapped into 1 pack race (pro thru beginner) so suffice to say I planned on getting lapped.... But there would be no pulls as there was so few people it was easy to figure out who was on the lead lap and we all finished on the same lap.

The gun went off and I got an ok start... 4 laps in and yup I get lapped by the pro leader :) a few laps later again I get lapped by the leader! I'm slow and its cold my lungs are burning from the cold air! with 3 laps to go I see the leader coming in on his final lap and I don't want to get laped 3X!!!! So I try and kick a bit and do stay on that lap and have 3 togo, I almost got lapped by the Sport leader.... but I lapped the 3rd place sport guy too :)
2nd place sport class


Activity
Route:--Elev. Avg:1551 ft
Location:Aguanga, CAElev. Gain:+4 ft
Date:01/03/09Up/Downhill: [+26/-22]
Time:12:37 PMDifficulty:1.3 / 5.0
 
Weather:Mostly Cloudy
 56 F temp; 83% humidity
 56 F heat index; winds Calm
Performance

Distance: 0.38 miles
Time:3:37:21
Speed:0.1 mph
Pace:10' 00' 00 /miHeart Rate:183 bpm (Avg)
Calories:184193 bpm (Peak)
Map
 
Elevation (ft)
 
Speed (mph)
 

Posted from bimactive.com

No comments: