Saturday, February 28, 2009


ATT never lets you down! We started off from the car and I wasn't feeling that great. But about half way up I started to feel good and the legs were pumpin I cleaned the whole way up to the first look out I think that is a first!

I didn't clean the rest of the way up I dabbed 1 time... First shot down Eco challenge was sick I hit the bigger side of the double drop and cleared everything even hitting the little jumps on the flat sections. We climbed back up again and this time the heat got to me a bit I felt like I was over heating and the zip was zapped from my legs....

Down we went again and Joe took some pics we sessioned a couple drops then I got a flat... damn tubes....I try to fix and pitch the tube....try again good, I go back up ride the drop and BAM 3rd flat on the same section.......we waste 20 mins there and then fly down the rest...

I was a little sketch but I hit every little stunt on the side of the trail including the small step up rock on the big wall ride :) My climbing was a 6 out of 10 but my tech was a 8 out of 10 today.


Pics from Joe today





Activity
Route:--Elev. Avg:1662 ft
Location:--Elev. Gain:+0 ft
Date:02/28/09Up/Downhill: [+2332/-2332]
Time:09:26 AMDifficulty:4.2 / 5.0
Performance

Distance: 12.04 miles
Time:3:03:34
Speed:3.9 mph
Pace:15' 23 /mi
Calories:752
Map
 
Elevation (ft)
 
Speed (mph)
 

Posted from bimactive.com

No comments: