Tuesday, February 24, 2009


Well after the trip to SAC town and the first couple stages of the ATOC I was off to try and get in some turns of the pedals...

Wednesday night but mission trails was out due to rain the day before, but the trusty Van Damn peak dries out fast! So after work I headed out to climb up and maybe explore the DH trails down.

The legs felt ok but the HR was sky high (before the battery died in my chest strap) I headed up at a medium tempo and had a pretty bad time (~20mins) but I left ok just slow. I tried a few new trails down WOW that is fun and a bit sketchy! but cool! I was down in a matter of what felt like seconds.

So I was off to climb it again with the sunsetting I turned on the lights and got to the top just in time to see the sun drop into the Pacific so cool up there.

Down the normal was as I didn't want to risk it on new tuff trails in the dark and back to the car.

I'm def not where I would like to be as far as speed but my overall fitness is ok for february.

Activity
Route:--Elev. Avg:794 ft
Location:Poway, CAElev. Gain:+7 ft
Date:02/18/09Up/Downhill: [+1824/-1817]
Time:05:01 PMDifficulty:4.1 / 5.0
Performance

Distance: 10.71 miles
Time:1:29:36
Speed:7.2 mph
Pace:8' 20 /mi
Calories:555
Map
 
Elevation (ft)
 
Speed (mph)
 

Posted from bimactive.com

No comments: