Wednesday, February 11, 2009


Great ride out at Mission Trails tonight! Met up with Archie and Tom and we headed north to the 52 climb, since there is so much construction going on in mission trails Tom showed us a new climb/decent to get over to the old section we did and I cleared the uber tuff steep section :)

Damn I love the way this bike climbs. My legs were feeling ok but I def had a small pull in my quad from lifting yesterday. We made our way up the 52 section and I cleared that also! 2X in a row now :) We hit the decent and down a sketchy E-ticket... the valley was fun as always and the rock garden was a bit wet but fun!

I didn't clear S turns still need to get used to this lower bottom bracket and hitting pedals on rocks.... But we did extra credit tonight and I cleared it! that is a first!!! Like I said this bike climbs great! Tom then showed me a new fun decent and gradual climb back to the fire road and back to the car :)

Activity
Route:--Elev. Avg:668 ft
Location:San Diego/Miramar MCAS, CAElev. Gain:+3 ft
Date:02/11/09Up/Downhill: [+1505/-1502]
Time:05:40 PMDifficulty:3.8 / 5.0
 
Weather:Fair
 53 F temp; 61% humidity
 53 F heat index; winds NW 5
Performance

Distance: 7.65 miles
Time:1:37:07
Speed:4.7 mph
Pace:12' 46 /miHeart Rate:152 bpm (Avg)
Calories:444187 bpm (Peak)
Map
 
Elevation (ft)
 
Speed (mph)
 

Posted from bimactive.com

No comments: