Tuesday, February 24, 2009


wow I got Pwned today! first lunch ride back with the NGC crew and they stepped up the pace.... We did a newer loop that was cookie hill + another hill they named Monster Cookie.....

We set out and from the get go I was having alill trouble hangin on with my 46T up front. We hit the first climb and I hung in ok, we turned south and up Monster cookie. I wanted to see how I really felt and who could follow so I put in a good dig! hands in the drops sprinted it out for 30sec or so and opened up a large gap! But with 50M to go on the climb I caught a wicked stitch in my side.

I sat up and started going backwards, everyone caught me as we passed over the top and then I had a hard time hanging on as I was hurting :) oops :) We turned north and I was yo yoing off the back trying to recover from that big dig..... Up community the 2-3% grade was keeping me on the back then I lost touch and that was it... I caught on at the next light and cruised home.... Forgot what it was like to have my ass handed to me... I'll be ready for thursday :)

Activity
Route:--Elev. Avg:621 ft
Location:Poway, CAElev. Gain:-14 ft
Date:02/24/09Up/Downhill: [+1236/-1250]
Time:11:43 AMDifficulty:4.1 / 5.0
 
Weather:Fair
 69 F temp; 36% humidity
 69 F heat index; winds NW 7
Performance

Distance: 17.21 miles
Time:1:01:15
Speed:16.9 mph
Pace:3' 33 /miHeart Rate:163 bpm (Avg)
Calories:738188 bpm (Peak)
Map
 
Elevation (ft)
 
Speed (mph)
 

Posted from bimactive.com

No comments: