Sunday, March 15, 2009


I'm not really sure what to say about this ride..... There were good parts....? there were good people..... there were bad parts....there were really really annoying people..... Lets put it this way Jeff left 2hrs into the ride to ride an hr on the road back to the car to get away....I kept on marching.

Up around sweet water we did hit some sick single track and a really really fun windy climb where I crushed even though my legs are def tired from yesterday.

I climbed finally the famous 7 bitches.... more like 7 annoying chicks from long island (aka the climb wasn't that hard I'd put it in the fun category :) It was nice to get out and ride today though the weather was great and a day on the bike is always a good day :)






Activity
Route:--Elev. Avg:299 ft
Location:Lincoln Acres, --Elev. Gain:+3 ft
Date:03/15/09Up/Downhill: [+3185/-3182]
Time:08:03 AMDifficulty:4.2 / 5.0
 
Weather:Clear
 57 F temp; 50% humidity
 57 F heat index; winds Calm
Performance

Distance: 29.40 miles
Time:5:21:18
Speed:5.5 mph
Pace:10' 55 /mi
Calories:1645
Map
 
Elevation (ft)
 
Speed (mph)
 

Posted from bimactive.com

No comments: