Wednesday, March 25, 2009


New Loop, the rob mini Loop, fun! We set out on to the 56 bike path nasty head wind. We go up and into Rancho Santa Fe and down to the base of San Diegito Rd. Me and Rob go pedal for pedal dropping the rest of the group 3/4 of the way up I attack but I knew I went too soon I just wanted to see how far a gap I could open. Rob tracks me down again and we hang together I slow my pace a lill to see if he comes around me but he sits on. the last big rise I hammer and attack again this time opening up a 20yrd gap I think to myself I can hold this but then remember we have a bit of riding left and conceded the hill to Rob. We head up thru 4S ranch and over to RB good thing I sat up as I was pretty tired at the end def bonging as I had a lill honey dew mellon and some rice cakes for breakfast.... need more energy then that to hang on these rides! Crap I'm seeing now my GPS screwed up have to hand input later

Activity
Route:Rob jr.Elev. Avg:450 ft
Location:Poway, CAElev. Gain:-13 ft
Date:03/24/09Up/Downhill: [+2434/-2447]
Time:11:30 AMDifficulty:4.2 / 5.0
 
Weather:Fair
 69 F temp; 16% humidity
 69 F heat index; winds Calm
Performance

Distance: 21.07 miles
Time:1:23:00
Speed:15.2 mph
Pace:3' 57 /mi
Calories:1029
Map
San Diego, California
 
Elevation (ft)
 

Posted from bimactive.com

No comments: