Thursday, April 17, 2008


Good final ride before the race! lately I've been keeping the rides under 2 hrs and really trying to put in that effort.

Felt good down Lopez and up the first short climb. thru wagon wheel and up the next climb.

Was feeling strong legs were tight (felt like I needed to stretch more) but good, up the waterfall climb and hit the power lines. I CRUISED! past 3 guys on my way up like they weren't moving! I was going so fast that I thought I had one more turn till the final push but before I knew it I was on the final asscent and at the top!

We ran the tunnels and I felt fast, my game and in a rhyme. Felt smooth and fast on the climb out too. So then it was down Cobles and my tires are TOAST! can't hold anything off camber! down the waterfall and cruised back along the fire road.

Felt good on the little up hill then I rocked it OUT up lopez! I def went at it 90% and felt tired but great! I was pushing hard gears and keeping momentum.

Great ride now 1 week off and mentally prep for the RACE!

Activity
Route:pqc to tunnelsElev. Avg:232 ft
Location:La Jol, CAElev. Gain:-26 ft
Date:04/17/08Up/Downhill: [+1233/-1259]
Time:05:45 PMDifficulty:3.8 / 5.0
 
Weather:Fair
 71 F temp; 24% humidity
 71 F heat index; winds NW 10
Performance

Distance: 15.29 miles
Time:1:33:12
Speed:9.8 mph
Pace:6' 07 /miHeart Rate:148 bpm (Avg)
Calories:1166186 bpm (Peak)
Map
La Jolla, California
 
Elevation (ft)
 

Posted from bimactive.com

No comments: