Saturday, April 12, 2008


HOT!! it was a hot day! dry and in the mid 80's before we even got going at 9:30am.

Again the first climb is too soon for me to be warmed up, but felt good after that. flew down the decent to the 52 and after retrying one spot cleared everything to the bitch climb.

Got up the hard part of the bitch climb only to loose my balance at the top so I went all the way down and did it again! and cleared it. But I paid the price the ensuing climb hit me hard with the heat and no break and I didn't clear the top climb.....

the rollers I did good, and all the way down E-ticket, thru the rock garden and into the picknick area before we stopped again! back was a bit strained at the bottom after all that decending!

Went up S-turnes dabbed at the very bottom but cleared the rest! damnit I still can't clear that whole thing but I cleared the hard parts. After the guys fighting me a bit we did the extra credit climb. I made it further than wednesday night I really though I had it but those damn loose rocks are killer.

Down and up through the canyon and done. The heat really got to me a bit but wasn't that bad. lots of water, some pasta, and rest PQC this afternoon.

Activity
Route:52 loop w/ xtra hillElev. Avg:674 ft
Location:La Mesa, CAElev. Gain:+7 ft
Date:04/12/08Up/Downhill: [+1437/-1430]
Time:09:30 AMDifficulty:3.8 / 5.0
 
Weather:Fair
 82 F temp; 9% humidity
 76 F heat index; winds Vrbl 3
Performance

Distance: 7.35 miles
Time:1:08:19
Speed:6.5 mph
Pace:9' 14 /miHeart Rate:163 bpm (Avg)
Calories:1029188 bpm (Peak)
Map
La Mesa, California
 
Elevation (ft)
 

Posted from bimactive.com

No comments: