Saturday, June 28, 2008


Another one for the record books :) 2.5 hr post work ride! was closer to 3hrs in duration as there was a lengthy flat change in the middle.

We got back to the lot in full dark after 8:30pm... Ride started well I was feeling ok, but as I started the main climb up cobles I could feel that I was not that fast today.

Felt ok just the fitness is falling off a but from the vacation and the 60 miles the previous 2 days on the road. Felt quick and smooth thru the tunnels and back down Cobles, but again on that return section after the water fall I can usually turn on the jets and drop people but I was the one getting dropped this time, granted it was by a pretty fast guy but he had my number that night!

I dabbed on the goat climb in the one really hard spot man my legs were pretty tired... Great ride more riding comin!

Activity
Route:--Elev. Avg:280 ft
Location:La Jol, CAElev. Gain:+36 ft
Date:06/26/08Up/Downhill: [+1466/-1430]
Time:05:38 PMDifficulty:4.1 / 5.0
 
Weather:Fair
 63 F temp; 69% humidity
 63 F heat index; winds SW 7
Performance

Distance: 19.21 miles
Time:2:58:12
Speed:6.5 mph
Pace:9' 14 /miHeart Rate:148 bpm (Avg)
Calories:1015186 bpm (Peak)
Map
 
Elevation (ft)
 
Speed (mph)
 

Posted from bimactive.com

No comments: