Wednesday, June 4, 2008


So with everyone else out I had an easy solo ride back to Sorrento Valley. I was just gonna go at my own pace and just enjoy the ride.
The cruise out to Camino Del Sur no real effort and started heading up to San Digieto road, I kept a nice pace thru that small climb and worked on my pedal stroke and cadence.

The decent down San Digieto I kept it in my big ring the whole way and made my way down to the horse training area. That section was much tougher with out having others to take turns up front! But I tried to keep the speed up and went past the Polo Fields feeling good.

Up the Via de Lavia climb up to the PCH and then thru Delmar. I felt good and was still keeping the speed moderate. I stopped for a moment to take a pic before I headed up Torrey Pines. I didn't scream up Torrey Pines, but I kept a moderate tempo. Down Gennesee and the 5 and back to the car a great Commute!









Activity
Route:--Elev. Avg:251 ft
Location:Poway, CAElev. Gain:-492 ft
Date:06/03/08Up/Downhill: [+2237/-2729]
Time:05:30 PMDifficulty:4.2 / 5.0
 
Weather:Partly Cloudy
 62 F temp; 64% humidity
 62 F heat index; winds SW 8
Performance

Distance: 26.39 miles
Time:1:39:00
Speed:16.0 mph
Pace:3' 45 /miHeart Rate:153 bpm (Avg)
Calories:1317181 bpm (Peak)
Map
 
Elevation (ft)
 

Posted from bimactive.com

No comments: