Friday, June 6, 2008


Great thursday night ride! We headed out with a large group and made our way to the water fall. I felt good, but I can def feel myself falling off from where I was a month ago.... But I haven't been training that hard....

We climbed Cobles (one thing that is amazing is I used to think that was a hard climb.... and now its just a bump in the road :)

Over to the Tunnels and down rocking horse, I still am only hitting the first Jump need to sack up and start hitting the rest! we went back up out of the tunnels and did a lill riding up top, then down the shits and ripped it up on the way back to wagon wheel.

We were moving and I was going at a race pace. Good stuff, then I did it! I cleared the Goat CLIMB!!!!!!! Good times!

Activity
Route:--Elev. Avg:259 ft
Location:La Jol, CAElev. Gain:-6 ft
Date:06/05/08Up/Downhill: [+1299/-1305]
Time:05:47 PMDifficulty:3.9 / 5.0
 
Weather:Fair
 65 F temp; 65% humidity
 65 F heat index; winds Calm
Performance

Distance: 15.35 miles
Time:2:41:45
Speed:5.7 mph
Pace:10' 32 /mi
Calories:857
Map
 
Elevation (ft)
 
Speed (mph)
 

Posted from bimactive.com

No comments: