Tuesday, June 24, 2008

NEK trails


So after flying out of SD on the redeye I landed, got breakfast and then got my rental car and loaded up the gear and headed to my mom's house.

Took a 2hr nap and built my indy fab. My bike case is the shit! fit all my gear and my bike! Then it was up to Manchvegas to grab Joe.

From there it was up to VT. We crashed in a little hotel and got up early fearing that thunderstorms would hit in the afternoon.



WOW!......WOW! these trails are fun! Started out with a short road climb that for some reason made me feel like crap.... think it was the lack of sleep and the humidity. But after getting to the top we hit the trails, zigging and zagging, crossing back over itself so much fun! real dirt and roots that ment real traction unlike socal!

Trails like Tap N' Die and Worth it so much fun! My GPS crapped out pretty much 1/2 way thru the ride we ended up riding for almost 4hrs! and only did like 25% of the trails.....

I'll be back next year!

Pics and video to be up soon!

Activity
Route:--Elev. Avg:907 ft
Location:East Burke, VTElev. Gain:-240 ft
Date:06/14/08Up/Downhill: [+1197/-1437]
Time:08:33 AMDifficulty:3.6 / 5.0
Performance

Distance: 6.95 miles
Time:1:55:27
Speed:3.6 mph
Pace:16' 40 /mi
Calories:493
Map
 
Elevation (ft)
 
Speed (mph)
 

Posted from bimactive.com

No comments: