Tuesday, June 3, 2008


My Stomach was a mess this am I have been eating out WAY too much! so time to calm that down....

Got moving and was a bit sluggish but not bad. cruised at a decent pace and then I hit the first climb.

I saw a guy way up in the distance and thought maybe I can catch him..... I moved the tempo up and saw that I was making little progress so instead of popping I kept the high tempo and though I'll catch him on the 2nd climb. I felt ok and didn't scream up to camino del sur.

Got across camino del sur and picked it up. I then hit the main black mnt climb and picked it up again. Middle ring 2nd and 3rd cog! I cruised up not 100% but 90% or so. I didn't catch him :( but he had to pause at the light and with the help of traffic I did catch him and passed him :) That hurt.

Up the next quick steep climb I was spent granny geared it up and across the 15 and to work. 6 mins faster than last week!

Activity
Route:to work via 56Elev. Avg:216 ft
Location:La Jol, CAElev. Gain:+486 ft
Date:06/03/08Up/Downhill: [+1302/-816]
Time:07:00 AMDifficulty:3.8 / 5.0
 
Weather:Overcast
 59 F temp; 74% humidity
 59 F heat index; winds SE 6
Performance

Distance: 12.79 miles
Time:0:50:21
Speed:15.2 mph
Pace:3' 57 /miHeart Rate:158 bpm (Avg)
Calories:725183 bpm (Peak)
Map
La Jol, California
 
Elevation (ft)
 

Posted from bimactive.com

No comments: