Tuesday, June 10, 2008


Great ride up here in the north of SD. Up here in business and brought the road bike along :)

Forgot my baggies so I did the ride all spandex uber roadie style.... I was self conscience but to tell you the truth is was way more comfortable..... I just need to loose 10 lbs....

So off to the north I went from the Hotel, gradual climb then I made my way west to the PCH along what was really a highway...

Not the greatest but it was rush hr so the traffic was moving slower. Nice as the hiway winded thru the hills and decented onto the PCH.



The PCH thru newport beach couple tight spots as I road along parked cars hoping not to get doored but was moving well. up and down the rolling hills I turned in land and turned on the gas!

I hit this great spot along the bay here. It was basically a HUGE bike path with a sick tail wind and I head of steam I popped it up in the top ring and cranked!

I flew thru this section! Back onto the main roads and back to the hotel :) Fun ride esp in a place I don't get to ride much!

Activity
Route:--Elev. Avg:104 ft
Location:Irvine, CAElev. Gain:+0 ft
Date:06/10/08Up/Downhill: [+1161/-1161]
Time:05:00 PMDifficulty:3.9 / 5.0
 
Weather:Mostly Cloudy
 65 F temp; 75% humidity
 65 F heat index; winds S 9
Performance

Distance: 30.03 miles
Time:1:39:30
Speed:18.1 mph
Pace:3' 19 /miHeart Rate:156 bpm (Avg)
Calories:1542180 bpm (Peak)
Map
 
Elevation (ft)
 

Posted from bimactive.com

No comments: