Wednesday, June 25, 2008


Cloudy cool am, so I got to use my new Pearl Izumi vest I bought while on vacation next week :) Thing is great! fit is good, its comfy, not too hot basically blocks the wind and lets heat radiate off my back, we'll see how well it packs on my way home as it will be sunny then.

Took a new route thur Claremont mesa instead of heading thru tecelote canyon.... I guess its cheating a bit but hell it was nice not to start the day with a huge climb! felt good, not a crazy pace but put in a little effort. Looking forward to the ride home already :)

My appitiente isn't back yet... only ate 2 fig bars and a peace after my ride... My weight is more stable than I thought it would be after vacation, but I still feel a bit sluggish and the lungs not totally clear. Time to put some serious time in on the bike and into the diet!

Activity
Route:--Elev. Avg:433 ft
Location:Mission Beach, CAElev. Gain:+252 ft
Date:06/25/08Up/Downhill: [+1246/-994]
Time:06:30 AMDifficulty:3.9 / 5.0
 
Weather:Overcast with Haze
 62 F temp; 77% humidity
 62 F heat index; winds SE 5
Performance

Distance: 17.84 miles
Time:1:10:51
Speed:15.1 mph
Pace:3' 58 /miHeart Rate:151 bpm (Avg)
Calories:912178 bpm (Peak)
Map
 
Elevation (ft)
 

Posted from bimactive.com

No comments: