Friday, May 8, 2009

ATT

Fog in my head or no fog it was time to get a move on! I thought we wouldn't be riding as the forecast looked grim but after a lill while it looked nice so we hit it!

Heading up I was really not feeling it, the dizzyness seemed worse at slow speeds... we weren't going that slow as we hit the top of the first section in 30mins! not bad... back at it Matt was way up in front and I could just keep Joe in sight. We got to the top of eco challenge in ~1hr not bad really.

Down we went and I love this section! sessioned a drop a couple times and hit most of the good stuff I was feeling fine on the down!

Back up eco challegne again this time was feeling more warmed up and Joe was fading so we were about even :)

Down again I nailed all the good stuff :) We headed out after that and down to the lower berm section so much fun! we were rippin!
We hit the truck trail again and joe opened it up. I was on his heals and we were moving! Floating thru rock gardens ripping the wall rides so much fun. Hit the Road gap no issue! Stopped to let Matt catch up and I took teh front and that was it! I was GONE! hitting every jump, wall ride, and hip on the way down:) I was feeling good!

I dig this trail def my fav right now!

Summary
Name: ATT
Type: Mountain Biking - General
Date: 05/02/2009
Start: 15:36:00
End: 17:51:00
Time Taken: 02:15:00
Workout Weight: 148.0 lbs.
Workout Route: att
Total Distance: 12.45 mi.


Workout Stats
Pace: 59:10 (min) 10:49 (avg) 01:49 (max)
Speed: 1.01 (mi/hr) (min) 5.53 (mi/hr) (avg) 32.52 (mi/hr) (max)

View Interactive Map on MapMyRide.com

No comments: