Friday, May 8, 2009

Pints?

And on the 6th day he rested... well so I though... We hit up the road bikes for a ride up to Pizza port (which is now a tradition on monday evenings)

Started out easy but Matt and Joe had legs (I did not) and I wanted to chill but they were going just a lill faster then I had hoped... up the climb to delmar and then past dog beach. We added a couple miles by heading up all the way to Swami's and turned around and to pizza port. Where I didn't part take in beer as my head was still a lill foggy so I drank too much poweraid and ate too much beer buddies...

Stomach way too full we headed back and Joe and Matt again were going alill fast for my take and my full stomach! I was lagging behind and hurtin with the amount of food in me.... (note to self way less food next time!) Fun ride though!

Summary
Name: General Road Cycling
Type: General Road Cycling
Date: 05/04/2009
Time Taken: 01:16:56
Workout Weight: 148.0 lbs.
Workout Route: Pedals to Pints
Total Distance: 20.35 mi.


Workout Stats
Pace: 03:46 (avg)
Speed: 15.87 (mi/hr) (avg)

No comments: