Friday, May 8, 2009

noble!

Ah 'ol faithful! it was the Joe is leaving Biek tour and it brought us to Noble Cyn today! I tuned up the Bighit for the occation :)

I was feeling the last 5 days on my legs but we cruised. up the first section the pedaled the big bike quite well! Flowy pedalling sections to follow I was a lill slow but havin fun! the 2nd climb I moved up it pretty well :) Then we went down down down! rippin the corners soakin up the rocks good times!

We stopped at coctail rock for a couple pics and continued down the rock garden, we were movin well and I was takin it easy but having alot of fun! Joe was flying thru the smooth fast sections! We hit the rocks and I moved to the front enjoying the slack angles and the extra travel :)

We got to xtra credit and it was time to climb alill. joe hung with me as he was taking it easy and I did well I thought! That was def the fastest I had ever gone thru that seciton. Then we ripped it up on xtra credit :) So much fun!
Good ride! and we did it in 1:44 def our fastest time!

Summary
Name: Noble
Type: Mountain Biking - General
Date: 05/03/2009
Start: 23:33:00
End: 01:25:00
Time Taken: 01:44:03
Workout Weight: 149.0 lbs.
Workout Route: Noble
Total Distance: 9.93 mi.
Burned: 1,251 (kcal)
Effort:
Quality:


Workout Stats
Pace: 57:49 (min) 11:16 (avg) 01:55 (max)
Speed: 1.04 (mi/hr) (min) 5.31 (mi/hr) (avg) 30.9 (mi/hr) (max)


View Interactive Map on MapMyRide.com

No comments: