Friday, May 8, 2009

Mission Trails finally

Well Joe was due to leave SD in a few days so we met up with Jeff and Charles for a fun finally in mission trails.

We headed out the visitor center and across the grass lands my head was foggy but ok... We hit up a new climb and it was putting a hurt on me for sure! We criused thru a canyon then took a left and up we went up a few switch backs then up 2 really steep fire road sections... I almost cleared the 2nd one but my foggyness was tossing me for a loop and couldn't stay on my line.

Down barrels we went man this is fun! I was felt smooth dispite the fog in my head growing... We hit the single track home and I was moving well, back to the car and I went south... Stomach was a mess head spinning.... damn inner ear....


Summary
Name: Mission trails
Type: Mountain Bike
Date: 05/01/2009
Start: 22:59:00
End: 00:43:00
Time Taken: 01:44:12
Workout Weight: 148.0 lbs.
Workout Route: Mission trails
Total Distance: 13.93 mi.


Workout Stats
Pace: 44:36 (min) 07:28 (avg) 02:31 (max)
Speed: 1.35 (mi/hr) (min) 8.02 (mi/hr) (avg) 23.57 (mi/hr) (max)

View Interactive Map on MapMyRide.com

No comments: