Wednesday, May 13, 2009

PQC Solo

Well everyone bagged out on me for the wednesday night ride so I hit up PQC Solo figured I could get in some nice miles and not have to drive too far to get home.

From the lower lot I headed out to wagon wheel and was feeling good :) So I turned on the gas and cranked it up over the water fall... I was moving nice where were these legs saturday for the race? Oh yea I killed the 36hrs before at mission trails :) So I have nice rest in them now. Up powerlines middle ring and only in the granny cog for a moment... All the way up no stopping hit up some trails I will not speak of ;)

Over the fire brake I was feeling peppy! Down cobles always fun, hit a lill traffic going by the water fall but turned up the pace and flew back to the car... only did an hr.... so up the goat climb I crushed!!!! I was in granny but non bobbles hi cadence damn I nailed it! Down Lopez I sick ride!




Summary
Name: PQC Ride
Type: Mountain Biking - General
Date: 05/13/2009
Start: 17:45:00
End: 19:05:00
Time Taken: 01:20:05
Workout Weight: 148.0 lbs.
Workout Route: PQC ride
Total Distance: 14.26 mi.
Burned: 1,183 (kcal)
Effort:
Quality:


Workout Stats
Pace: 27:48 (min) 05:37 (avg) 02:34 (max)
Speed: 2.16 (mi/hr) (min) 10.69 (mi/hr) (avg) 23.34 (mi/hr) (max)
HR: 90 (bpm) (min) 163 (bpm) (avg) 186 (bpm) (max)


View Interactive Map on MapMyRide.com

No comments: