Wednesday, May 14, 2008


After riding back to Sorrento Valley, I met up with Joe and we did the Torrey Pines to La jolla ride.

I was def tired. We did Torrey pines inside and I was sluggish but got up in ok time. Then was past Torrey Pines Golf course. felt ok here and picked it up as we passed UCSD and felt ok on the decent.

I again crawled up the Scripps climb..... we cruised back to Sorrento Valley and were done. I was really tired and needed sleep.

I got home and tossed on a box of Annies Mac n Cheese showered and tossed a can of tuna in it, sat ate the whole thing then ate a handful of fig newtons and went to bed at 9pm and sacked out!!!!!

Activity
Route:Torrey Pines-scripps rideElev. Avg:220 ft
Location:La Jol, CAElev. Gain:-3 ft
Date:05/13/08Up/Downhill: [+1125/-1128]
Time:06:00 PMDifficulty:3.8 / 5.0
 
Weather:Fair
 63 F temp; 64% humidity
 63 F heat index; winds W 7
Performance

Distance: 16.58 miles
Time:1:06:15
Speed:15.0 mph
Pace:4' 00 /miHeart Rate:150 bpm (Avg)
Calories:839176 bpm (Peak)
Map
La Jol, California
 
Elevation (ft)
 

Posted from bimactive.com

No comments: