Wednesday, May 28, 2008


So after a long day at work I geared up for the ride back to sorrento valley with detours up north!

I rode out easy and chatted it up with a guy on the 56 trail and met up with the guys just west of camino del sur. We went up the climb to camino del sur pretty hard! I could have been in my big ring!

We headed north on camino del north and were grooving, Matt was laying down hard turns up front and I was willing to let him go as we had a lot of riding to go. Down San Digeito Road and around the horse stables we worked well together.

At first I was feeling sketch as its been some time since I pulled a pace line. We kept it going well 75% thru Matt popped he took a turn up front and that was it. me and Joe finished out the section and Matt headed home to catch the train.

We headed up into Rancho Santa Fe from there and my legs that weren't feeling too good now were feeling much better. But I was starting to get hungry.

Up to manchester ave and onto the PCH where we had a sick tail wind. Cranked our way to torrey pines and skipped the climb as it was getting dark and my ass was killing me (2hrs in the saddle at that point) and I was tired.

Great ride ~50 miles for the day! good stuff!

Activity
Route:--Elev. Avg:161 ft
Location:Poway, CAElev. Gain:-475 ft
Date:05/27/08Up/Downhill: [+1811/-2286]
Time:05:33 PMDifficulty:4.2 / 5.0
 
Weather:A Few Clouds
 61 F temp; 64% humidity
 61 F heat index; winds W 9
Performance

Distance: 34.06 miles
Time:2:11:22
Speed:15.6 mph
Pace:3' 51 /miHeart Rate:148 bpm (Avg)
Calories:1583189 bpm (Peak)
Map
 
Elevation (ft)
 
Speed (mph)
 

Posted from bimactive.com

No comments: