Friday, May 30, 2008


Another great thursday ride. I was feeling a bit drained from work and sleepy but I was happy to be out of work and on my bike! We started out down Lopez and off to wagon wheel. Then it was across the cyn and up power lines. I was feeling ok but joe and matt were screaming!

I was last up the climb but we were all together. I kept going onto tunnels they staggered behind as they pushed hard up the climb. We hit the tunnels and started to rip! I was feeling really good skills were on I hit the first jump and ripped the burms.

I stopped at a trail intersection and no sign of the guys.... So I start heading back yea matt all out lost his non drive side crank arm..... right off.... we did a loop up top and then down Cobles. Joe was screaming down cobles!

I felt pretty good and rocketed past the water fall. Then we regrouped and headed up the goat climb. I was unsure of how I would do. But after feeling pretty good on the fire road I was in for the long haul. I cleared the second section but got hung up on the 3rd dabbed once and then cleared the top!

Activity
Route:--Elev. Avg:253 ft
Location:La Jol, CAElev. Gain:+3 ft
Date:05/29/08Up/Downhill: [+1446/-1443]
Time:05:46 PMDifficulty:4.0 / 5.0
 
Weather:Fair
 63 F temp; 62% humidity
 63 F heat index; winds NW 9
Performance

Distance: 16.76 miles
Time:2:22:39
Speed:7.1 mph
Pace:8' 27 /miHeart Rate:143 bpm (Avg)
Calories:839191 bpm (Peak)
Map
 
Elevation (ft)
 
Speed (mph)
 

Posted from bimactive.com

No comments: