Wednesday, May 21, 2008


Did the Eastlake poker ride saturday. Was fun I never had riden down there before lots offun single track! Started out with a few miles on the road but then right into single track I hit a bit of traffic and in an attempt to pass a guy coming off a small brigde I stuck it in the mud and flipped over the bars..... to bad I didn't have my camera on at that point :( gotta post up the video I made, getting more and more use to useing the hero cam!
Legs felt good no realy climbs to speak of but we moved fast! and ripped the single track :) Great event.

Activity
Route:--Elev. Avg:524 ft
Location:Mexicali, Elev. Gain:+4 ft
Date:05/17/08Up/Downhill: [+1040/-1036]
Time:10:24 AMDifficulty:4.0 / 5.0
Performance

Distance: 17.92 miles
Time:1:44:20
Speed:10.3 mph
Pace:5' 50 /miHeart Rate:165 bpm (Avg)
Calories:873187 bpm (Peak)
Map
 
Elevation (ft)
 
Speed (mph)
 

Posted from bimactive.com

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey! Just read about your Poker ride...funny! Did you make out in the cards? ;) Glad it was fun!