Wednesday, May 21, 2008


Road with joe after getting to sorrento valley, we went out pretty hard at the start and cruise out the 56 path. up the first part of the climb joe layed a great tempo, I then set hard tempo up the 2nd section. which HURT! we cruised to the base of the black mnt road climb and I killed it middle ring set strong pace and dropped Joe a bit and that blew my legs out!!!! I could feel my calfs wanting to cramp! we hit the decent and I tucked tight and was hurting on the ensuing climb.... We then headed west and got a nasty on shore wind! Joe was setting great tempo and I was burnign up, I took a couple strong but painful pulls up front and Joe finished it out to the decent down to sorrento valley. Great ride and the end of a 46 mile day.

Activity
Route:Sorrento Valley RouteElev. Avg:199 ft
Location:La Jol, CAElev. Gain:+3 ft
Date:05/20/08Up/Downhill: [+1840/-1837]
Time:06:00 PMDifficulty:4.2 / 5.0
 
Weather:Overcast
 61 F temp; 72% humidity
 61 F heat index; winds S 5
Performance

Distance: 19.97 miles
Time:1:06:45
Speed:18.0 mph
Pace:3' 20 /miHeart Rate:158 bpm (Avg)
Calories:1034189 bpm (Peak)
Map
Sorrento Valley, California
 
Elevation (ft)
 

Posted from bimactive.com

No comments: