Sunday, July 6, 2008


Good ride today! Long Ride! Started a bit leak, the altitude was putting the cybosh on me (whole ride over 5,000 feet) at the initial climb, which in the end had little payoff....

But after a couple hrs we got off the fire roads and into some great single track. I was getting kinda owned on the climbs but its not like I got to the top last :) as I lead out on many climbs :) Funny these days as I'm not so happy when I'm not the first to the top :) I was not riding the descents very well either.

Lots of loose, silty, moon dust :( But as we got to hr 3 I dropped the psi a bit and WOW!!! ok so 40psi is way to much for the soft stuff... I'm learning but yea I dropped the pressure (a lill bit too low) but I was descending way better!!!!

We did a nice loop around a meadow (which had a few scary looking big ass Bulls in the pastor eye us....) We made our way to Penny Pines and then up the initial climb to Noble Cny, then down the top section to the first road crossing :)

Now it was getting good! we climbed back up to penny pines then did a really fun ride around the rest of the meadow. I was then finally! at 4hrs feeling like myself! I was moving well and the legs while a bit tired we moving well! Great ride!

Activity
Route:--Elev. Avg:5716 ft
Location:Mount Laguna, CAElev. Gain:+10 ft
Date:07/06/08Up/Downhill: [+3008/-2998]
Time:08:35 AMDifficulty:5.0 / 5.0
Performance

Distance: 22.64 miles
Time:5:05:36
Speed:4.4 mph
Pace:13' 38 /mi
Calories:1324
Map
 
Elevation (ft)
 
Speed (mph)
 

Posted from bimactive.com

No comments: