Wednesday, July 30, 2008


Well after my new neighbor's car alarm decided to go off at 1am for the second night in a row I got a slow and later start then I would have liked....

But After really burning out early in July I decided to take it a bit easier. So i kept telling myself to dial it down on this ride.... Pull back a bit on the climbs and just enjoy not being at work....

It was a cloudy day a bit cool, wish I brought arm warmers for the first 20 mins till I warmed up. But even with my slow riding and some luck at the lights I was still @ the 52 in under 30mins :) I still dialed it back and road thru Miramar at a relaxed pace. Down to carol cyn and I creeped up that hill.

Then up and to the bike path to Scripps poway prkwy.

Man People are so stupid I got the walk sign waited for a guy taking a right to see me (waiving and yelling to get his attention) then I get on the other side of traffic and a stupid bitch in a PT cruiser was flying up to take a right I knew she wasn't gonna stop before the X-walk. I slowed to let her thru and sure as shit she blew path be with a horrified look of OH I'M SO SORRY she lips to me thru the glass.... Look where the FUCK you are going next time I yell back as I'm still a bit cranky from just waking up :)

Can't wait for one of the best parts of my day the ride home :)

Activity
Route:Claremont to workElev. Avg:433 ft
Location:Mission Beach, CAElev. Gain:+252 ft
Date:07/30/08Up/Downhill: [+1246/-994]
Time:06:45 AMDifficulty:3.9 / 5.0
 
Weather:Overcast with Haze
 65 F temp; 80% humidity
 65 F heat index; winds N 3
Performance

Distance: 17.84 miles
Time:1:07:13
Speed:15.9 mph
Pace:3' 46 /miHeart Rate:149 bpm (Avg)
Calories:839180 bpm (Peak)
Map
Mission Beach, California
 
Elevation (ft)
 

Posted from bimactive.com

No comments: