Tuesday, July 8, 2008


Ok so for the last few days I've been saying I don't feel fit.... but everytime I ride to or from work I break my privious record....

So I left work feeling pretty good, scale on this one a 7. I hit the initial climbs and I layed into it. Not 100% but pretty hard, up the bike path, up the 15 path, then I started to really hammer on the short but steep climb to caroll Canyon Road.

Past the highschool and I hold big ring till I get to the bottom of Carroll Canyon. Up the climb to Miramar I pushed it, then across onto Kearny Villa road and dialed it up Big ring the whole way till I cross over the 52.

I hit Claremont Mesa road and I start to hit like every light and I'm feeling like my time is gonna suck.... But I get on the final stretch and I see I'm at 1hr.... So I drop the hammer and push big ring all the way home!!!! New PR ;)



"The Mind has to rule the body and tell the body SHUT UP and do what I tell you to do!" Jens Voigt

Activity
Route:Claremont to workElev. Avg:433 ft
Location:Mission Beach, CAElev. Gain:+252 ft
Date:07/08/08Up/Downhill: [+1246/-994]
Time:06:00 PMDifficulty:3.9 / 5.0
 
Weather:Partly Cloudy with Haze
 68 F temp; 67% humidity
 68 F heat index; winds W 7
Performance

Distance: 17.84 miles
Time:1:04:32
Speed:16.6 mph
Pace:3' 37 /miHeart Rate:162 bpm (Avg)
Calories:964186 bpm (Peak)
Map
Mission Beach, California
 
Elevation (ft)
 

Posted from bimactive.com

No comments: