Friday, July 18, 2008


With the news that they might be closing the tunnels.... We decided a tunnels ride was in order, I mean we just really started exploring this area and it has GREAT riding!

So from del mar mesa we left and dropped down Cobles, up the power lines put in a good effort and to the tunnels we went. I still get lost in here but we are starting to find our way.

Down rocking horse I'm starting to really enjoy t he tech jumps. then up the other side and then a loop up top. I was really on with my bike handling skills today.... I felt like I was really tossing the bike around nicely.

Back down rocking horse and then as we tried to find the water crossing we got a bit lost and found a new climb out which would make a sick decent! so I marked it on the GPS to do next thursday.

We kept the speeds up and finished with a little riding up top. Great ride looking forward to more exploring next week!

Activity
Route:--Elev. Avg:344 ft
Location:Rancho Santa Fe, CAElev. Gain:+217 ft
Date:07/17/08Up/Downhill: [+1033/-816]
Time:05:22 PMDifficulty:3.5 / 5.0
 
Weather:Fair
 73 F temp; 63% humidity
 73 F heat index; winds SW 8
Performance

Distance: 10.61 miles
Time:1:20:52
Speed:7.9 mph
Pace:7' 36 /miHeart Rate:154 bpm (Avg)
Calories:458183 bpm (Peak)
Map
 
Elevation (ft)
 
Speed (mph)
 

Posted from bimactive.com

No comments: