Tuesday, July 22, 2008


Ride in today was better than I thought it would be. My lungs are still all water logged from puking all saturday night.... But I did eat a good meal last night and got ok sleep.

Got on the road and the legs felt nice and rested and I was moving well! But as soon as I hit a climb the lungs hated me.... at the top of the first climb I had a bit of a coughing fit... nice yellow angry lung slime!!!!

Hit the climb to Camino Del Sur and was feeling slow but the time to the top was avg (30mins to Camino Del Sur) so I was feeling bla but riding ok.

Next up to Black Mnt Road I was dreading this but was feeling ok, climbing in 2x2 and was on track to hold it to the top, but paused for a second to help another rider with a flat, only a momentary pause then kept the gear going.

Across black mnt and i met up with Josh again going up the last climb and cruised to work. Only one minute slower than last week so not bad even though my AVG HR was like 10 BPM higher :)

The hamstrings are Uber tight after doign some dead lifts Monday, trying to get that back and hammies in shape for CO glad they hurt now and hopefully not in 2 weeks!

Activity
Route:to work via 56Elev. Avg:216 ft
Location:La Jol, CAElev. Gain:+486 ft
Date:07/22/08Up/Downhill: [+1302/-816]
Time:07:00 AMDifficulty:3.8 / 5.0
 
Weather:Overcast
 64 F temp; 83% humidity
 64 F heat index; winds Calm
Performance

Distance: 12.79 miles
Time:0:51:27
Speed:14.9 mph
Pace:4' 02 /miHeart Rate:160 bpm (Avg)
Calories:729182 bpm (Peak)
Map
La Jol, California
 
Elevation (ft)
 

Posted from bimactive.com

No comments: