Thursday, July 31, 2008


WTF.... this was a comedy of errors and I don't really real like reliving it... Ride started good was trying to really take it easy and enjoy the ride and be all Zen and save the legs but get in a little workout. Up the initial climbs I get to the top of the climb after Scripps Poway Prkwy....

2 flats both front and back done.... After a few other fellow commuters help me out I'm back in business and I make it all the way past miramar and BAM! Rear tire goes out again.... I call Sean and he picks me up THANK GOD! Door to door 2.5 hrs.

went on-line bought a bunch of tubes, CO2, and a new rear tire as I'm not dealing with that crap tire anymore (3 flats on that tires in 3 weeks)..... Crappy way to end July

Activity
Route:--Elev. Avg:491 ft
Location:Poway, CAElev. Gain:-69 ft
Date:07/30/08Up/Downhill: [+833/-902]
Time:05:45 PMDifficulty:3.2 / 5.0
 
Weather:Fair
 70 F temp; 68% humidity
 70 F heat index; winds W 9
Performance

Distance: 9.21 miles
Time:0:43:23
Speed:12.7 mph
Pace:4' 43 /miHeart Rate:143 bpm (Avg)
Calories:476175 bpm (Peak)
Map
 
Elevation (ft)
 

Posted from bimactive.com

No comments: