Tuesday, July 8, 2008


After the Big Laguna Ride my lungs felt like crap.... the ride was insanely duty and I had black stuff in my nose, black stuff in my ears and I was coughing up black crap! not good. I woke up this am with a stomach ache....I sound like I'm 12, but I guess a 5 cheese personal pizza, 6 glasses of ice tea, and a beer kicked my GI track in awful vill.....

So this am I was weezy and queezy and not on top of my game. on a scale of 1-10, 1 being sick as a dog and 10 being top of my game I was at a 3.....

So off I went and I felt like I was moving mad slow and it took me all the way to the 52 to feel warmed up (30mins in) I pushed a bit of big ring on Kearny Villa Road and we pushing well up Carol Canyon....

I caught a few lights and actually finished strong and beat my best time to work be 30sec.....

*Shrug* I ate a good breakfast lots of water and an Emergen-C and feel better. We'll see as the week goes on.

Activity
Route:Claremont to workElev. Avg:433 ft
Location:Mission Beach, CAElev. Gain:+252 ft
Date:07/08/08Up/Downhill: [+1246/-994]
Time:06:45 AMDifficulty:3.9 / 5.0
 
Weather:A Few Clouds
 65 F temp; 75% humidity
 65 F heat index; winds SW 3
Performance

Distance: 17.84 miles
Time:1:06:20
Speed:16.1 mph
Pace:3' 44 /miHeart Rate:149 bpm (Avg)
Calories:847184 bpm (Peak)
Map
Mission Beach, California
 
Elevation (ft)
 

Posted from bimactive.com

No comments: