Wednesday, July 9, 2008


Headed to PQC for a solo MTB ride today. I wasn't feeling it really.... I was very close to bailing but I'm glad I went. My HR monitor is on the fritz a bit I had to stop 2X to adjust it to get it to read right....

But I started at the lower lot and headed into the Canyon. I was feeling ok, and I was inspired by the number of people out there.... As I past one person I saw another on the horizon so I'd try to catch them.... and so on and so forth :) I past a whole lotta peeps, esp on the climbs!

Lower back was getting sore but it was good as my legs felt good and I was putting some good power down! Up powerlines I didn't even pause till I got to the very top not just at the false peek.

I rocked the tunnels (still wimped out on last 2 jumps and I skipped a new one.) up out of the cyn and back thru to the car I was moving well! Another good ride!

Activity
Route:--Elev. Avg:232 ft
Location:La Jol, CAElev. Gain:+3 ft
Date:07/09/08Up/Downhill: [+918/-915]
Time:05:45 PMDifficulty:3.4 / 5.0
 
Weather:Partly Cloudy
 66 F temp; 70% humidity
 66 F heat index; winds W 8
Performance

Distance: 12.02 miles
Time:1:17:08
Speed:9.4 mph
Pace:6' 23 /miHeart Rate:156 bpm (Avg)
Calories:577186 bpm (Peak)
Map
 
Elevation (ft)
 
Speed (mph)
 

Posted from bimactive.com

No comments: