Tuesday, July 15, 2008


Was Not on the ball for the ride home :( I felt good to start but then I met up with joe and matt and I got a flat.... the new tube blew out! then I got a 2nd tube in there and off we were.

Matt was going off! He was on the TT rig and hammering! I got dropped a few times.... esp on the descents as I was getting sketchy trying to hold wheels for some reason.

We did work really well together on the flat to the polo fields. But I got dropped my matt again on the climb into Rancho Santa Fe. We made our way back to the coast and I was getting really really hungery!

We stopped and I grabbed a Gatorade and a cliff bar and downed both in 10 sec.... yea that was too fast... but it was a nice ride back down the coast at the sunset. Not my best work but its miles....

Activity
Route:post work rancho rideElev. Avg:161 ft
Location:Poway, CAElev. Gain:-475 ft
Date:07/15/08Up/Downhill: [+1811/-2286]
Time:05:30 PMDifficulty:4.2 / 5.0
 
Weather:A Few Clouds
 71 F temp; 68% humidity
 71 F heat index; winds W 7
Performance

Distance: 34.06 miles
Time:2:26:25
Speed:14.0 mph
Pace:4' 17 /miHeart Rate:152 bpm (Avg)
Calories:1851189 bpm (Peak)
Map
Poway, California
 
Elevation (ft)
 

Posted from bimactive.com

No comments: